Saturday, November 22, 2008

BBQ at ridzuan * forgotten when we had it *

me and ian lee.. my sifu and everything ...i miss you WINTER!!!!!! keep in touch k!!!my maths lecturer, Mr. munintaran sundram =)


the dory fish that agnes, me and amelia did..it was great !!!! * thumbs up *


miss audrey =) my psychoLogy teacher


my dear sue zhen who came later in the night




xin wei and i preparing the chocolate fondue





amelia and xin wei..






the boys as usual...having their own sweet time in wonderland..tsktskk








jocelyn and sufi..got nothing to do lol








and yes but of course ...amelia and i washing the chicken wings ...aint easy .. xD while xin wei and yuki was washing and cleaning another bag of chicken wings..GUESS WHERE???in the toilettt XD ahahhahahah ...no choice..but its clean and still edible for sure..







1 comment:

Rajesh Poudel said...

hi it's nice blog Me rajesh From Nepal mail me rajehskrp111@gmail.com and also visit my blog www.rajesh420.blogspot.com its about my country .............