Saturday, January 17, 2009

Orientation and My Dorm in SDMC

welcome to my 2nd home =.= this is the MAIN entrance..not bad eh?got the GREEN "KELUAR" sign =)




here's my schedule of subjects that im gonna take for my year 1



my timetable for orientation week..12-17 Jan 2009 ( cant really see though xD )





my room no..







the lighter brown cupboard supposed to be mine..but my roommate put her stuff there..soo wth la..not gonna mention her name..



then again..cuz she came with her stuff..i had to take the upper deck bed.. * argh * and the ladder is shaky..damn la..







the hallway..there are 5 rooms..on the left there's 2 toilets..shared among 10 people..





me reading PS: I LOVE YOU cuz i din wanna talk to my roommate...so she went to other room units to disturb other ppl hehehehhe


15 Jan 2009

Seminar Room

from left to right :izzati, mira and fifi ( nur syuhada )she's a pakistanese..mix with french, and something else..lol





she's not my roommate..we both can communicate well with each other..hehe she's Jacintha a/p Azahind..her dad is an indian while her mum is a chinese..but she is mistaken for a chinese girl..she's 2years older than me




those girls sitting in front and standing on the stage..are not so friendly ppl..only mix within themselves..sadly...but wth ..i dun really care..all i want is to get a DIPLOMA CERT =P



my lovely izzati posing as usual..





i was waiting for mummy to bring my things heheh...








16 Jan 2009


me and Jacintha in the bus..we had a trip to Kota Kemuning..where our old college was..





from left to right : (forgotten her name), katy ( leader for our presentation ), and Fella ( the b**** which zati, jacintha, fifi and i do not want to talk to )





our welcome party after coming back from kota kemuning..bathed and all ready ^^



izzati ( corny ), fifi ( cannot s-tahan arr ), jacintha ( shy shy ), lynn ( shit really happens )


basically, we had to introduce ourselves to the Clinical Instructors ( CI) and Tutors..and do a presentation...but we had 3presentations thanx to dear katy..
1st : open banana
2nd: tepuk terima kasih ( and in other languages )
3rd and last presentation : tepuk kasih sayang and dub dub ( heart sign )


yes, we did this b4 while waiting for the tutors and CI(s) to come as their always NOT on time..



me after coming back from the welcome party..pei ching (my roommate ) was next sitting next to me playing the games i sent to her..she din even talk to me ...hmmph...since the day i sent the games to her, she was sooo bz playing with the games...seriously almost the whole day..





















me at fifi's dorm..we wanted to go out to tesco..but turns out we decided to order MCD's via delivery..waited 45mins so i quickly went home to bath hehehhe




















izzati in the hostel..lol looks like my cousin, khing wei xD ( only bigger version ) hahha





















thats fifi in black, the b**** (fella, our treasurer), jacintha being bullied by izzati lol hahah was just playing around ...then that b**** suddenly popped put again when i wanted to take pic..mind your own business la b****...ishhh..i din wan her to be in the pic.. * $%^#@$%^$#% *















17 Jan 2009
my timetable next week...we had fire drill prac today..was damn tired...had to walk up to the 7th floor...and walked down..and did alot of running...
FINALLY it was my first time i managed to trigger the fire extinguisher and get control of it..hehheeh there was also lecture on ways to prevent the fire from spreading etc etc...factors that contribute to fire...Heat, Fuel and Oxygen..yea all the basics here n there...
































the last slide before the lecturer dismissed the class..it ended around 12 pm..ehhehe so then time to pack my stuff to go BACK HOME SWEEETTTTTTTTT HOMEEE...daddy fetched me around 1.20pm after playing his golf ...



















i missed home although its kinda nearby compared to other ppl...its just hard to survive in the hostel..knowing that everything is new..and only 1 pathetic store downstairs to eat for dinner..malay food..where u gotta wait 45 to 1 hour for ur order to come..and
the phone signal is HORRIBLE...when anyone calls, most of the time the line will be disturbed or cut...even so, ppl will receive my sms later than usual...
all i can say about the place is : UNSAFE, no.1 place to get rape...and its SECLUDED..even the bank is soo damn far away...very inconvenient!!!



No comments: