Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's Day ahead...

i'll be spending my valentine's day with my best buddies =)))))) its friendship day too ^^


cant wait to see u all...


today, i went to meet zhen for the last time before she leaves for sydney on Feb 12 =(

but we had lotsa laughter and fun...




sue zhen and i


me, zhen, and adeline at sunway (2008)
I WILL MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH MISS TAN SUEEE ZHEN!!!!!


DUN FORGET ME AND XIN WEI K!!!


all those times we shared together...our memories will NEVER EVER EVER FADE!!! i missssss youuuuuuuuu !!!!!!! sobs....




november will come soonn....feel soo emo....
cant wait too see you again!!! sorry cant see you for the last time in KLIA..i really wish i could...
but i have classes...damn ...

I LURVVV YOU SUEEEEEE ZHENNN!!!!!!!!!! have fun in australia!!!

No comments: