Saturday, February 14, 2009

VaLentine's Day (Feb 14th, Sat) / Friendship Day

as usual, i had classes till 12pm...darn Bahasa Kebangsaan..then i waited for daddy to come and fetch me after playing golf...

reached home at 2pm..ate lunch then immediately went to SSL in OLd Town..to pray for my grandmother..and this time everyone were there...
Feb 14 marks the 49th day after she passed away peacefully...

so yeah, we burnt hell notes and money and shirts for my grandpa too...
i missed them..

then my family and ah yee went to Damansara Utama ( Village Park ) to eat nasi lemak and fried chicken...very famous shop and the food there is AWESOME and VERY VERY FILLING!!!!
ratings: 4/5 nice !!!!!!!!

feeling so BLOATED, everybody went back to S-I-E-S-T-A!! it was 4pm by then..

slept a while..then pack my wardrobe...and put all my stuff that i wanna bring back to my hostel in 1 side..

at night, around 8pm i woke my elder bro..to fetch me to 1u =)
wei, mei and ky were supposed to queue up to get tix for Pink Panther 2 BUT the queue was FREAKKING LONG..so, they gave up and instead decided to wait for me to come and have dinner @ PLUS ONE SHABU SHABU..
awhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ^^

thats when the fun begins...

No comments: