Sunday, February 8, 2009

* sigh *

sometimes...i just wonder..how do guys think and feel...

as far as im concerned..

when they have problems, they approach girls nicely..and ask for help/advice..

when they need you, they come to you...

when you need them the most, they hardly have the time to spend on you..

all they can say is, go find ur girls and talk with them..im kinda bz now..dont disturb me..

and its always girls who need to pamper guys..it doesnt work both sides..UNLESS that guy is caring and loving enough

well, im not saying ALL guys are like that..just SOME...

i know that no guys in this world is perfect...BUT, seriously sometimes they just need to think of how their partner feels..

1 comment:

Buzz-Lightyear said...

I beg to differ. I on the other hand do my very best to listen to my friend's problems be it guys or girls.